Inspection 2 Service Schedule (B Service)
1. Inspect service booklet for replacements due ie: filters, timing belts etc.
2. Replace engine oil and filter
3. Rotate wheels, re-set tyre pressures including spare and clean wheels.
4. Clean down and inspect brake linings for percentage remaining and brake hose condition
5. Measure rotor thickness and report. Clean and copper coat hubs.
6. Check exterior and interior lighting and replace bulbs as necessary.
7. Thorough inspection of undercar including steering and suspension to identify any defects or fluid leakage and report
8. Check wiper blade condition and washer operation, replace and adjust nozzles as necessary
9. Test brake fluid and report or replace if older than 2 years
10. Test coolant for glycol content and age and replace when older than 2 years
11. Inspect drive belt and pulley condition and replace as necessary
12. Replace engine air and cabin filters
13. Replace fuel filter at 40,000 km intervals or 2 years
14. Replace spark plugs at 40,000 km intervals or platinum at 80,000 km intervals
15. Stamp service booklet
16. Connect scanner to vehicle ECU to re-set service indicator and extract fault code data
17. Inspect and top up under bonnet fluids as necessary.
18. If 100,000km service replace transmission/gearbox and diff oils and remote key battery.
19. Add tyre shine, engine shine, battery terminal protector & window wash.
20. Lubricate door hinges and latch assemblies.
21. Lubricate window rubbers with silicon spray.
22. Add injector cleaner.
23. Test drive, re- inspect under bonnet levels and under car for any leaks or faults.
24. Vacuum interior & wipe down dash.