If you are looking to purchase a used German vehicle a pre-purchase inspection is a must to help avoid buying a vehicle with faults. Our pre-purchase inspection consists of the following procedures:
- Evaluate service history
- Carry out full vehicle ECU (electronic Control Unit) scan for logged fault codes in all modules
- Inspect all undercar suspension, steering & drive train for wear, leaks and defects of any kind
- Carry out full interior and exterior lighting inspection
- Full engine bay inspection for defects
- Inspection and measurement of brake pads and discs
- Test brake fluid for Hygroscopic condition (moisture content)
- Test coolant Glycol to water ratio
- Measure tyre tread depth and inspect spare tyre condition
- Full exterior and interior condition report
- Provide photos of any visual defects found
- Test drive and provide detailed written report
It is a fact that no one ever sells a car that is in perfect running order and recently serviced. (very rarely anyway) So with this in mind, a thorough look at the vehicle’s present condition and service history is the only way to make an informed decision when buying a pre-owned vehicle. The photos we provide will give you a clear as possible understanding of any faults or defects, and we will provide information regarding repair costs of any faults found.
Once the inspection has been completed, the information within the report remains your intellectual property and is not discussed with the seller.